Hi From Brisbane, QLD

KittyAU

New elf
Hi All,

what to say, mmmmm

my plan is to create a great sorry fantastic light display for 2012 on a very small budget

as a Sound and Lightning Tech and also a IT Tech i am wanting to put it all together and create the display that will show my talents and Skills

Kitty

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Welcome to ACL, I see one huge problem you are going to have with your skills - the small budget part good luck holding yourself back as this becomes obsessive

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Hi Kitty,
Welcome to ACL. Good to see you found us. There are plaenty of us in and around Brisbane to give you a helping hand. But sadly we can't help with the budget side. I'm in Ipswich.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, lots of great help here to maximise your dollar to find the best bang for your buck, but as the others have siad it will be hard for you to want to stick within your budget once you start playing around. We have a name for this sickness and its called CLAP which stands for Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem and once it takes hold its hard to get rid of.

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Hi Kitty,
You have found the right place for all the info required to help you get your display up and running. Great to see another Brisbane person getting into it.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome to ACL Kitty.
If your going to try and stretch a budget, this is the place to do it.
You can get lots of good advice here on what to buy and where to buy it.
Good luck on not expanding your own budget limits. LOL