Hi from Canada

BrianJ

Full time elf
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and the animated lighting world so please bare with me as I have some catching up to do.
This will be my first year with an real animated/musical display. I used a Mr Christmas last year but it is so limited it doesn't really count. It was however a gateway drug into a much larger and more expensive hobby.

I am starting out with 32 channels of LOR controllers, a bunch of lights and a few mini-trees that I am in the process of building. Being new to the world I really appreciate forums like this (this one seems to be one of the nicest/friendliest). The longer I browse and read the fewer dumb questions I have.

Thanks for having me.
Brian

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, the only dumb questions here are the ones you dont ask because you think they are too dumb. We all start somewhere so feel free to ask any questions and to come into the chat room and seek help, there are always people here willing to help.
Wishing you the best on your lighting journey

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome55.gif

DougieB

Full time elf
Hi Brian and welcome aboard.
The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Everyone here is extremely helpful and eager to help

Benslights

Dedicated elf
HI Brian
welcome to the Group you will learn heaps from this forum i know i have.
look forward to seeing you in chat some time.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Brian

BrianJ said:
It was however a gateway drug into a much larger and more expensive hobby.
I know the feeling, I was there a couple of years ago.

Glad to have you join us and ask all the questions you want. Everyone here will try to help you save time and money on your display.