1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Hi From Canebrra

Discussion in 'New Members Say Hello' started by onebyone, Oct 10, 2019 at 6:40 PM.

1. onebyone

onebyone New Elf

Just a quick hello - new here (although I've been reading everything everywhere for a while). This year I'm dipping my toe in with a very basic plan just get a feel for everything then planning for something a little larger next year.

Resources (like the wiki) are amazing in this place. Thanks for all those who have put that together.

AAH likes this.
  2. Bryan H

Bryan H Bryan Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    Welcome to the ACL. You have a few others in Canberra that can help you if you need assistance. I am in Tumut, not too far as the crow flys. There is a wealth of knowledge in this group. I would suggest you read the 101 manual which will assist you. Again Welcome..

3. AAH

AAH I love blinky lights :) Community Project Designer

Find Me On:
    Welcome to ACL. The wiki, the ACL101 and the community are all excellent resources.
    ACL chat is great for getting immediate answers to questions and the Zoom room is great when you're having a problem and it's easier to see it and have a talk.

4. djgra79

djgra79 My name is Graham & I love flashing lights! Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    Welcome to ACL :)

5. AllanH

AllanH New Elf

Hello good folk of Canberra. I just wanted to say hello as I was one of the original members way back when and thought it was time to contribute to the group again. I have used LightORama products for most of my time doing lights. I am really a huge fan of the E.31 cards even though it was a nightmare trying to get things going for the first time. I am located on the northside, West Belconnen area, and if you are in the area and want to talk lights come and look me up.

6. JohnDe

JohnDe New Elf

Hi. I'm also relatively new. Went to Sydney min and found that extremely useful. I'm glad that I was able to take some videos of hw folks set up their boxes etc and I am referring to this a lot in building my cases. I'm dipping my toes in as well with whatever plan I can manage to do this year (currently 48 mini trees, some candy canes and maybe a bit more ). I plan to expand this a lot for next year.