Hi from Central West NSW

Discussion in 'New Members Say Hello' started by Troy, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Troy

Troy New Elf

Howdy all from Baradine NSW, currently renovating an old Church trying to turn it into a home, have always had some sort of static lights for Christmas, saw a computerised display and had to take the plunge

Ordered a controller from LOR months ago, hasn't turned up yet, was able to find one on ebay, hasn't turned up yet :) but its giving me lots of time to get up to speed on how to...

I will be annoying a lot of you with questions and will be looking for suggestions...looking forward to getting some sort of display up and working

Troy

Wow LOR just sent me an email saying they are ready to ship my controller !!!!

2. David_AVD

David_AVD Good news, everyone!

Welcome to ACL Troy. Lots of ideas and helpful people here. :)

3. Bird

Bird Proud LOR user

Welcome to ACL Troy.

LOR is a good way to start. Easy to deal with and set up. That said you will want to shift into DIY setups later to save money. This is my second year with 100% LOR. Next year (starting to work on it now) I will have a mix of LOR and DIY.

Lots of friendly very helpful people here. If you get stuck after reading the forums and Wiki or can't find the info you are looking for just hop in chat and ask. Someone will be able to help or direct you to the correct forum thread and/or Wiki.

FYI .. when it comes to DIY there are no dumb, embarrassing or stupid questions.

4. fasteddy

fasteddy I have C.L.A.P Global Moderator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    Welcome to ACL Troy, lots of great info and help here to get you going with a great show for 2011

5. Superman

Superman I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious Global Moderator

Find Me On:
    Hi Trot. Welcome to ACL. wow a church, that would make a great display, looking forward to your annoying questions.