Hi From Morayfield, QLD

Brettus

Brettus
Hi Guys,
My name is Brett and i am from Morayfield, which is on Brisbanes Northside. Have been decorating my house with lights for the last couple of years and have decided its time to get them all synced up. SO for next year am looking at computer controller and will indeed be looking for advise over the next twelve months.
Look forwward to talking to you all
Thanks
Brett

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL Brett, feel free to ask any questions, we have a decent member base in Queensland and it may be worth trying to find a couple that live nearby in the members map and sending them a private message as im sure they would be more than happy to show you through their displays, this will at least get you to see it all hooked up and running and help you with your journey in 2012. Also feel free to jump into the chat room, usually lots of helpful members around.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Hi Brett, Welcome to ACL from another Qld'r. The information found in this Forum will certainly make your transition into computer lighting a bit easier.

Look forward to answering any Questions you amy have.

Steve

Bird

LOR user
17.gif

to ACL Brett

Brettus said:
SO for next year am looking at computer controller and will indeed be looking for advise over the next twelve months.
If anyone can get your lights blinking, it's the group of folks you have around you.

There is lots of info in the forums and Wiki. If you can't find what your looking for, just ask in the chat room and someone will be glad to steer you in the right direction. :)

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
Hi Brett
If you happen to get to Sinnamon Park, look me up - my lights will be running til new years eve - I'm always happy to chat to decorators interested in computer control. (NB I'm a LOR user)
Regards Geoff

Brettus

Brettus
aussiexmas said:
Hi Brett
If you happen to get to Sinnamon Park, look me up - my lights will be running til new years eve - I'm always happy to chat to decorators interested in computer control. (NB I'm a LOR user)
Regards Geoff

Your display is awesome. Would love to pick your brain about computer control, but i might have to wait till next year to see your display as ill be working right up till new years.