Hi from the Gold Coast

Martys

New elf
Well here we go something new to learn, I have done one display using a raspberrypi3b+ and used lightshowpi to run the show. Been doing some research and decided that I really want to get into digital RBG lights and so here I am. Lots of reading coming up and if its anything like the raspberry pi's there might even be a some swearing under my breath cause something isn't working out how I would like it to. I main goal is to have some digital RGB lights up and running for this year Christmas display for the kids and the rest of our street to enjoy. Wish me luck.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL. Be sure to check out the ACL 101 manual.

You may want to come along to the QLD mini meet in June. I think you'd get a lot out of it.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Probably worth moving from lightshowpi to Falcon Player (FPP) as it probably does everything that lightshowpi does and massive amounts more and it has huge support bases on ACL, Falcon Christmas, FB and lots of other places.

Martys

New elf
Probably worth moving from lightshowpi to Falcon Player (FPP) as it probably does everything that lightshowpi does and massive amounts more and it has huge support bases on ACL, Falcon Christmas, FB and lots of other places.
Yea I have done a little bit of reading on that and FPP does look a hell of a lot better to use. First project is setting the P10 panels I ordered today, still trying to work out if I will use the pi or a beagleBone.