Hi people. newbie here

Need help about code / sketch for my arduino mega, vixen 3, 8 strips of ws2812 50 led each 400 total

• code

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sketch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jian Garcia

New elf
Hi i am from Canada B.C. i've been looking for a forum that will help me in my Christmas light project.
I've done my 16channel relay and it works good. I am adding up a pixel strip ws2812 . 8 strips 50 led each total of 400 leds. I downloaded fastled library. I tested my led using sample sketch from fastled multiple leds, they work good. I did all the work in vixen 3 like elements, color handlng, patching generic serial , settings COM3/ 115200baudrate/ ONE/8/ONE send text header. I am all good in Vixen. I just can't figure out what code or sketch in order to make it work with vixen 3

Jian Garcia

New elf
Have you commented in the welcome / newbie section.
A lot of forums you must introduce yourself before you can post in other areas.
I tried to post a thead in the welcome but wont work. I cant post any thread. I cant view pics or videos cant do anything aside from reading. Are you member of DIYC? Maybe the website is no longer active ? Pretty sure theres someone who can help me about my project

ezellner

Full time elf
I tried to post a thead in the welcome but wont work. I cant post any thread. I cant view pics or videos cant do anything aside from reading. Are you member of DIYC? Maybe the website is no longer active ? Pretty sure theres someone who can help me about my project
The site is active. Sometimes the admin needs to enable your ability to post after you register. You should also look at diychristmas.org as a resource.

Jian Garcia

New elf
The site is active. Sometimes the admin needs to enable your ability to post after you register. You should also look at diychristmas.org as a resource.

yup you are right. I sent them a private message couple days ago and they enabled me . I got an access now woohoo.... but still looking for someone here who can help me too.. More source the better