1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Hunter gardens Light Show

Discussion in 'The Family Room' started by BundyRoy, Nov 27, 2014.

1. BundyRoy

BundyRoy Dedicated Elf

Anyone been or involved? Thinking of having a look but just wanted to get any feedback. Times to go etc. Is it good for the kids.

2. Habbosrus

Habbosrus New house (again) 2017

Find Me On:
    I haven't been myself but everyone I speak to raves about it. I tell them they can come to my place and dance around on the front lawn to the music and they can donate some money to Starlight Foundation or something instead of paying Hunter Valley Gardens. Just jokes.
    I'd love to go. My brother in law is coming to our place with his family (18 month old and 5 year old) from Western Sydney and going to HVG on Saturday night. I'll ask him to take some pics for you.

3. OP
    OP
    BundyRoy

BundyRoy Dedicated Elf

Thanks Habbos. I hope your new controller turns up soon. I have half a pixlite 16 sitting here doing nothing, but it is a little hard to separate from the half doing all the work. How long are your cables? :p

4. Habbosrus

Find Me On:
    Hey Bundy, I'm a fisherman so I know nothing of exaggeration. I'm sure I've got a cable around here long enough!

Attached Files:

5. fasteddy

fasteddy I have C.L.A.P Global Moderator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    Take a look at the grand waterfall as I was involved with that and the sequencing of it.

6. Habbosrus

Find Me On:
    Does that mean we (as ACL family members) can say we have a family member that's one of the creators of the HVG Light Spectacular ;) . A couple of people at work have been to see it and they love it.