Hunter gardens Light Show

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Anyone been or involved? Thinking of having a look but just wanted to get any feedback. Times to go etc. Is it good for the kids.

Habbosrus

Back again
I haven't been myself but everyone I speak to raves about it. I tell them they can come to my place and dance around on the front lawn to the music and they can donate some money to Starlight Foundation or something instead of paying Hunter Valley Gardens. Just jokes.
I'd love to go. My brother in law is coming to our place with his family (18 month old and 5 year old) from Western Sydney and going to HVG on Saturday night. I'll ask him to take some pics for you.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Thanks Habbos. I hope your new controller turns up soon. I have half a pixlite 16 sitting here doing nothing, but it is a little hard to separate from the half doing all the work. How long are your cables? :p

Habbosrus

Back again
Hey Bundy, I'm a fisherman so I know nothing of exaggeration. I'm sure I've got a cable around here long enough!

Attachments

• cable.jpg
    cable.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 10

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
BundyRoy said:
Anyone been or involved? Thinking of having a look but just wanted to get any feedback. Times to go etc. Is it good for the kids.

Take a look at the grand waterfall as I was involved with that and the sequencing of it.

Habbosrus

Back again
Fasteddy said:
BundyRoy said:

Take a look at the grand waterfall as I was involved with that and the sequencing of it.
Does that mean we (as ACL family members) can say we have a family member that's one of the creators of the HVG Light Spectacular ;) . A couple of people at work have been to see it and they love it.