Icicle speed issue

Adam V

Apprentice elf
Hi guys,
Having an issue with 2 of my icicle runs, they don’t run to the beat when going up and down. The smaller return goes the fastest, the lh a little slower but faster than the rh run. The rh run is to the beat. It renders perfect.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. The icicles are in there own group

View: https://youtu.be/23VxYpsHS64

Attachments

• 1DD4E195-4BFC-425E-8A13-A5B19E4A0CBD.jpeg
    1DD4E195-4BFC-425E-8A13-A5B19E4A0CBD.jpeg
    497.2 KB · Views: 6

Adam V

Apprentice elf
Yes. I can’t figure why only the garage operates normal speed. It only happens when they go up and down. It’s gotta be something in the effect. I’m still learning sequencing(this is a bought sequence)

Attachments

• 2022-11-23.png
    2022-11-23.png
    2 MB · Views: 10

Croydon Lights

Apprentice elf
Generous elf
I am no expert but could it be because the amount of icicle are different in each side and in 3d you might need to have them at two different groups left and right and adjust the cycle of each group to get them to match

Katekate

Senior elf
I am no expert but could it be because the amount of icicle are different in each side and in 3d you might need to have them at two different groups left and right and adjust the cycle of each group to get them to match
I thought about the 3d placement issue, and was going to suggest per model rendering to get around it, but they already have per model turned on in that screenshot ^_^

Adam V

Apprentice elf
After 2and a bit hours on zoom trying and redoing everything, fixing my few errors 🤦‍♂️ we found the issue! I missed the ticking on alternate nodes🤯 on the 2 icicles that were playing up. A small but very important tick. A huge shout out to Mike(Skymaster) in the zoom room. A patient champion!!

Last edited: