Ideal setup and layout

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
Hi all - thought I would kick of a topic around what would be everyone's ideal house, display items and set up. Ill open the batting with what I think:
House
@ShellNZ (minus the council involvement :) ) - nice and presentable to the street with a big canvas to work with, including the garden.

If I could pick something from everyone's display it would be:
@smartalec - I like his big matrix. Great to add that extra touch of a movie.
@djgra79 - love the singing santa
@DavidJ247 - I like his spiral trees and some of the sequences that he puts on them
@darylc - (I think the video I saw was of Daryl's display) but I like the front fence setup
@logandc99 - His talking faces are cool
@Jimbo - like his megatree
@BradsXmasLights - I would add a few triangle matrix to the setup
The items above are basically picked out of the countless videos I have watched since boxing day, 2016. I wish I could remember everyone that I have seen but its just way too much.

Not sure where this could go, but it would be interesting to see everyone's thoughts. Maybe at the end if everyone agrees on design etc, the virtual house could be placed into a sequencer and a 30 - 45 second sequence placed on it.

MikeKrebs

Full time elf
The ideal house to me would be what we call a colonial. Two story, flat front, symetrical layout. I would pick one with a (auto correct strike)Porsche(but I'd take one of those too) porch. Like this one...
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=colonial+house&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinz9reiqTTAhVIxoMKHf3dCvQQ1QIINSgA#mhpiv=1&spf=5