In need of morale support

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I had the creator of the Bendigo Christmas Lights facebook page call in to show last night and after she sat out the front for ages she troddled over the road and told me that I need to get some votes on facebook as she said my lights didn't have a vote at that stage and that they deserved to. When she said that there was 24 home delivered cupcakes on offer my ears pricked up.
The page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bendigo-Christmas-Lights/261751787190404?ref=ts&fref=ts
The link to the voting is a bit hard to find but it's at http://apps.facebook.com/opinionpolls/poll?pid=ACFDXGHFqN4 and my house is 16 York St Eaglehawk.

If I get over the line and win some cupcakes I am willing to share with anyone who votes and turns up here to collect a cupcake.

The only video that I've uploaded this year is pretty ordinary so I need to work on shooting and uploading something better. A display with about 5 static lights took out the comp in the local paper so I do need some morale support and nothing is better for making you feel better than cupcakes (washed down with coca cola).

Voting closes tonight I'm told.

W1ZARD5 1N W1NTER

AAH

I'm out on Boxing day till a bit late but the lights will be running.
If I'm home the rugrats will be out the front handing out candy canes and if you see them then make sure you call in and say g'day.

AAH

I'm not on facebook but I'm thinking that I might have to create a page next year. There's too many people that live on there for me not to be sharing the love on there.

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
It pained me to vate for a LORer however I have and wil be happy just a few of the cupcakes for the vote

AAH

You have to be present (and very quick) to get a cupcake ;)

Thanks to everyone who is voting for a depressed blinky (and cupcake) fan.

AAH

I'm getting close. That should get me to about 15 votes chasing the leader who is on 22 according to my campaign manager (actually my mother as she is the only person I know locally who is on facebook)

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
AAH said:
I'm not on facebook but I'm thinking that I might have to create a page next year. There's too many people that live on there for me not to be sharing the love on there.

Bit the same here. I may create a separate account and use that on the PC and my own on the iPhone/iPad for the November/December period I think.