Interest Thread - RGB 12 LED 5050 Strip - Closing april 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougieB

Full time elf
Re: Interest Thread - RGB 12 LED 5050 Strip

Hey Fat Head
Could you cancel my solder paste. I will get it with FE strobe buy as it closes this week and will arrive first.
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience
Doug

fathead45

Fiedler Christmas
Re: Interest Thread - RGB 12 LED 5050 Strip

hey dougieb, this buy ends the same day and the paste is coming from me. so it doesnt matter really but i can cancel it if you want me to.

sorry if i forgot that, but this ends the 22nd of april.

Barnabybear

New elf
Hi all, I’m in the UK and know you’ve shipped this way before. 1. How does the shipping work is it by size, weight or both? 2. Could I combine this with a strobe order? 3. Is anyone else from the UK ordering?
Thanks BB.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Barnabybear said:
Hi all, I’m in the UK and know you’ve shipped this way before. 1. How does the shipping work is it by size, weight or both? 2. Could I combine this with a strobe order? 3. Is anyone else from the UK ordering?
Thanks BB.

You can combine this with the strobe order.

For a track and Pack or registered mail from Aus to UK delevery 3-10 days with tracking

Upto 500g $27.25 + packaging (2 strobe kits will be under 500g)
from 500g to 750g + packaging = $36.00
from 750g to 1kg + packaging = $44.75
max is 2kg = $79.95

Im not sure how much the strips wiegh, hopefully Fathead will give you an idea of weights

I also have Pyrotech who is in the UK so a combined shipping may be a very good idea for you guys.

So any others from the UK that want to join in, this will help reduce the final shipping cost by combining the orders and then have them distributed by someone in the UK.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Festus said:
Are these still available?

Its not the 22nd of April yet so you still have time to get in on these. Even if you miss the 22nd there will be a 1 week payment period next week where any late comers could jump in

Status
Not open for further replies.