Interference with TV reception

Kitman

Full time elf
Do you have earths on the power supplies?
Yup all power supplies are earthed
Are you running 3 core mains cables or just 2?
3 core mains to every controller box
Are these power supplies running from the same circuit in your mains? If so, try switching to a different cct and see if that helps.
You may have inadvertently stumbled on a poor earth in your electrical wiring of your house.
3 of the controller boxes are running from the same power point in my carport. The power point is a 15amp power point that was installed brand new by an electrician for my welder. No earth issues with the plug I have metered it to the ground peg all fine. Nothing else is running on this circuit as it is dedicated 15amp.

The only thing I can put it down to is interference coming from the icicles lights due to how the signal wire is running down and then back up, perhaps not enough insulation between it and the rest of the circuit and it is causing some weird feedback. It will remain a bit of a mystery I am afraid without the proper tools and equipment to measure exactly what is happening.

scamper

Dedicated elf
The power point is a 15amp power point that was installed brand new by an electrician for my welder. No earth issues with the plug I have metered it to the ground peg all fine. Nothing else is running on this circuit as it is dedicated 15amp.

You can still have an earth issue and unless you have a " mega" to test it, you won't find it with a standard multimeter.

That being said, It definitely could just be rf interference causing the problem, but usually a ferrite core or encasing the lot in a steel box will sort this out.