J1SYS Product Matrix - Easy Reference for Controller Selection

bdeditch

Full time elf
j1sys said:
ECG-D2, ECG-P2, DCG-P2 are expected to be completed and shipped to us from our assembler early this week. We HOPE to receive by Thursday. Testing immediately and IF NO MAJOR PROBLEMS they should be ready for shipment early next week.

Nothing in stone. All hopes and expectations based on information from the assembler last Friday. But we have not yet received an 'all done and shipped' message. We are waiting anxiously.

ECG-D4, ECG-P12R, ECG-PIXAD8 shipping to customers. uDCG-P2 shipping starting today.

-Ed

Do you have a lot of the ECG-P12R's?

bdeditch

Full time elf
Denny said:
bdeditch said:
AussiePhil said:
bdeditch said:
Do you have a lot of the ECG-P12R's?

Order for 100 was it?

I'm sure Ed can cover your order :)

Cheers
Phil

Sure, a 100, you mind if I live at your place for the rest of my life, when my wife finds out?

Trust me, once the wife finds out, Australia will not be far enough away!

She would hunt me down like a pack of dogs after a 3 legged cat.

bdeditch

Full time elf
I have one question about the Joshua Boards.
OK so you have your Cat 5E Cable plugged into your computer for your internet service. Now I want to plug in the ECG-P12R. I know I have to go in and config it to work off the network card. Now is there a problem of switching between the internet and the ECG-P12R after this?

ShellNZ

Senior elf
If you grab a network switch you can plug both Cat5 cables in and have internet and board at the same time. They generally come e.g 5 or 8 ports so you can continue to add more boards :)

kane

Dedicated elf
ShellNZ said:
If you grab a network switch you can plug both Cat5 cables in and have internet and board at the same time. They generally come e.g 5 or 8 ports so you can continue to add more boards :)
Just as a followup to this - you'll want to make sure that the j1sys device is set to the same subnet as your internet router - given the default subnet is 10.10.10.*, but most routers use 192.168.*.*, you'll usually need to change one or the other so they match (and it's usually easiest to change the j1sys device)

(alternatively, you can setup your network card to have multiple IP addresses, but probably best to keep it simple!)

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Kane said:
ShellNZ said:
Just as a followup to this - you'll want to make sure that the j1sys device is set to the same subnet as your internet router - given the default subnet is 10.10.10.*, but most routers use 192.168.*.*, you'll usually need to change one or the other so they match (and it's usually easiest to change the j1sys device)

(alternatively, you can setup your network card to have multiple IP addresses, but probably best to keep it simple!)

:)

and with the new UBL you can now just plug it into a USB port and configure the IP

:)

j1sys

There are no rules, and those are the rules.
Community project designer
FastEddy -

When you get a minute please update the Matrix.

As of today ALL items are available except the ECG-D8 and XCG-X2A which are still under development.

Stand back, my email box is exploding .....

-Ed

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
The product matrix has been updated to reflect the available controllers and to also add that the ECG bridges will support Renard when used with a data adaptor cable

the ECG DR4 has the ability to not need this adaptor cable when using Renard output