j1systems mia

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Ed (j1sys) has some pretty major family problems at the moment. Based on his infrequent pops into chat recently his focus isn't business but he is around a little. He will be back on deck sometime soon with a bit of luck.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Ed is around but as Alan has stated has some serious family issues (illness) that need to be attended to, Im sure we can all understand his absence in this trying time and we wish him and his family the best. But Ed will be back

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Ed has been in and out and has replied to my questions and orders in a very fast time, even considerring current events that are under way.

If you have emailed him or requested purchase for things, fear not, he will get around to it as soon as he is back on deck.

j1sys

There are no rules, and those are the rules.
Community project designer
Hi all -
an apology to those i've been ignoring. In short, my mother is in hospice and we are counting the hours. I live 400 miles away and on Feb 25/26 made a quick turn-around visit to see her in the hospital and help my Dad make the tough decisions. I returned to work last week, although distracted and working on planning things i could do from there, and got ALL shipments out to people who have paid for product. I was in no hurry to send invoices and get MORE money from new orders and have been trying to find time to get an email/invoice out to them but to let them know it would be a week or more to get the products shipped out.
On Saturday (3/3) i packed up three laptops, laser printer, simple PK2/3, ICSP adapter stock, shipping supplies, r&d boards, etc and 'moved' over to Raleigh to join my family in their duties of hospice care. As of this morning mom is still hanging on but is totally unresponsive and all estimates are for 2 more hours or 2 more days or ... so my schedule is still up in the air but i am trying to work and respond to emails today.
I could not bring my testing jigs and stock for the ECG product line. All ECGs go through a final 'burn-in' test before I ship. So even if we communicate with invoices and payments in the next few days they would have to wait until my return home, currently unknown, to ship. I am always undesirous to 'get' peoples money until i'm ready to ship so that is one reason for my unresponsiveness for order placements.
-Ed

mick8248

Full time elf
[SIZE=medium]Ed, that's sad to hear, my condolences go out to you and your family.[/SIZE]

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
My condolences Ed, we are thinking of you and your family during this hard time.

A beautiful memorial card that you have created in honour of her great life