Kmart Floods

Discussion in 'Lights - Store Bought and Home Made' started by djgra79, Aug 18, 2017.

1. djgra79

djgra79 Senior Elf

Find Me On:
    Remember these guys from last year?! https://auschristmaslighting.com/threads/rgb-floods.9446/page-2
    Well we caught onto them while they were on CLEARANCE - because they did not sell very well at an everyday price.
    I can confirm, sadly, that as a result of poor sales these will NOT be returning to Kmart this year.
    Below is the range of party lights currently in Kmart:

I'm interested to see further info on the black box in the middle - $20 for a "Disco Projector Light" I think it's a bunch of LEDs projecting out patterns. Stock is due into stores from next week, so I'll have a look and report back here.

Just thought I'd post this here before everyone starts asking :)

Attached Files:

gerry and smartalec like this.
  2. OzAz

OzAz Full Time Elf Generous Elf

I think we're over the dmx floods :laugh:

Wonder if the Party Strobe Light might be useful for halloween (lightning effect) ?

3. marmalade

marmalade cats & pixels

The 2 kmart floods I grabbed from you Oz are working great with danv's wifi dmx boards.. they'll get a spot in this years display hopefully!

I hope kmart has some dmx equipped lights this year, have a reel of shielded 3 core cable laying around waiting for a use :)

danv likes this.