Large water Proof boxes $10

penguineer

Full time elf
Went down to Masters at Nerang today and there seemed to be most of a pallet load at the end of an electrical aisle.

They haven't got their full-on "seasonal christmas lights" thing set up yet, but from the looks of what was on the shelf they seem to have a lot of incandescant still.....

Cheers!

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
Matt said:
Ju visited the Springfield Masters in QLD, and purchased the last 9 boxes on the shelf.

If anyone in the Brissy area (or Adelaide area if you can wait till after Christmas) wants them, let me know, you can have one for $10 each. I have 5 spares in stock currently

Just come back from Masters - Springfield this morning. They have more than 10 of these boxes on the shelf.

penguineer

Full time elf
neil said:
anyone found a good deal like this in US?

FWIW Australias' Masters chain is supposed to be the USA Lowes Hardware in concert with Woolworths.

Maybe try Lowes Hardware?

(We also have a local chain called Lowes, but it's a clothing chain known for TV ads featuring shouting footballers)

Cheers!

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
Might have missed the discussion but has someone done some water tests on these? I used some $40 Bunnings ones last year and they were rock solid. Not as convinced about these ones yet. But will do some tests before I put some kit in them