Large water Proof boxes $10

dropbear_luke

Full time elf
fingers crossed the toowoomba store will be open in time for christmas, or ill be driving to the brisbne store for these. what an awesome find for only $10

Robbo

Full time elf
What are the dimensions of this box and what size board can it accomodate?

I'm looking at the bottom side of the box and wondering what is that? is it some sort of cabling organiser, like a cable gland?

Benslights

Dedicated elf
ok i have checked once again with Masters. they have none in stock australia wide. they have relayed the electrical section and have kept this line in as they will be stocking it. they say it is on slow boat from china. they said to check back in a month.

ewanh

what goes here?
if there is interest and happy to pay postage, I'll see about buying out my local store and posting to our SA people....

Tabor

Full time elf
I took a visit to the newly open Masters close to me this morning and picked up 4 of the boxes.
Thats all they had on the shelf.
Others maybe getting them back in stock.

kane

Dedicated elf
Tabor said:
I took a visit to the newly open Masters close to me this morning and picked up 4 of the boxes.
Thats all they had on the shelf.
Others maybe getting them back in stock.
Lucky for you to have one close to you - I need a packed lunch and a tracker dog to get to one!

talk2coxie

Full time elf
By chance I happened to visit the Masters near me today too and picked up the only 4 they had in stock..... it may seem the slow boat has arrived but by the look of the volumes it may have been a small row boat!

Good thing they did at least re-stock like they have said they would. Hopefully the bigger boat full of more stock is on it's way too.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Georges hall is the closest to us Shire. well atleast till Novemebr then ther will be one about 4km down the road from me in Chullora

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
If any of the Sydney guys sees some spare in their local Masters I'll take 2 or 3 of these if you can grab them. Will organise pickup and payment if you grab any :)

ewanh

what goes here?
If you don't get any, happy to pick some up and send them to you Dave. Just might be a week or so before I get there.

Ewan

kane

Dedicated elf
For anyone in Perth, I made the half day trek down to Bibra Lake today, and grabbed 4 of these. They had another 20 of them in boxes at the end of the aisle (#12), and might have had more elsewhere, so should be plenty there if you head in there.

Thanks to Tabor for doing the leg work for me, to ensure I didn't get there to an empty shelf!

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Ju visited the Springfield Masters in QLD, and purchased the last 9 boxes on the shelf.

If anyone in the Brissy area (or Adelaide area if you can wait till after Christmas) wants them, let me know, you can have one for $10 each. I have 5 spares in stock currently

Attachments

• Photo 2-08-12 11 45 14.jpg
    Photo 2-08-12 11 45 14.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36