Large water Proof boxes $10

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
I cleaned out Tingalpa tonight of the 3 remaining boxes on the shelf. Hopefully they will get more! The plastic is a bit like lunchbox quality - but for $10, a box like this with cable glads is excellent value still.

Masters entire electrical dept range was more like a mini electrical wholesaler. Some of the electrical pricing was good too... 100M RG6Q TV antenna cable for $39, 20mm x 25m flex conduit $20, conduit elbows/Jboxes were way cheaper than bunnings - much more like wholesaler pricing.

If only i had more time there tonight :D

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Damn you Driver, If i would have known they had 3 left........ I noticed the prices weren't bad. My comparison was a 305m box of cat5 for $120. not far off the mark at all.

Mike

CLAP infected!
Wish we had a maters over here that was open. Its still being built :(

On a side note. The Excalibur cases from Bunnings are brilliant but bloody expensive at $40 Even with a trade card it only gets them down to $37

joekin

Apprentice elf
I just picked up the last 6 the springfield store had last night. They are a great box to start with and even better with the price. So much so that I was with the wife and I was only going to buy two and she said no buy them all. How could I refuse.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Ouch
I just got off the phone from Masters. They can deliver the 7 boxes that they currently have in stock at the Braybrook store. $70 worth of boxes will cost $176 to get delivered.

1300 337707 if you want to check with your local store for stock or if you want to pay exorbitant freight fees.

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Well the first of the Masters stores has opened it's doors in NSW at a new suburb called Gregory Hills (out near Narellan for the local folk)

I can sadly announce they were out of stock of the $10.00 boxes but they did have the $39.00 option which are the same price and similar item to the Bunnings option. For that kind of money I think I'll try and bring in some more of the large plastic enclosures (400mm x 350mm) I got earlier this year which have done a super job.....so far anyway.

I'll keep an eye out if they do restock them though as they do look a great find Jeff.

The Masters chain certainly has my vote if they continue to build them the same as the first one. They have a wide range of stuff and the prices can only come down completing against Bunnings but this Masters store has a McDonalds restaurant inside which is easily pushes them across the line for me :)

kane

Dedicated elf
talk2coxie said:
They have a wide range of stuff and the prices can only come down completing against Bunnings but this Masters store has a McDonalds restaurant inside which is easily pushes them across the line for me :)

Jees, having a mcdonalds inside would turn me away! The last thing this ever increasing (in girth) population needs is easier access to fast food chains!

coobyking

New elf
just found out they are building a Masters in Toowoomba and will open late next year,
hopefully in time to be of use for next years display items

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Have been calling into Masters for these for weeks to be told they haven't had any since Christmas and staff seem to think there's none in Australia at the moment. but they are still a stocked item.