Light Factory

Timon

Apprentice elf
Ive done a little playing around with LF and did find how to play music and video.

The questions I have are:

Is there a way to see a timeline with the music and possibly the music waveform?

What are the supported video formats?

Thanks
John

oldmanfathertime1000

Computers, music, audio, video, electronics
I would buy this Light Factory at this price without any hesitation any day of the week, but after I get my other things in order & set up. I now have LOR S3 & LSP to contend with, but I like what I am seeing in LF. However, it could use a little tweeking for what we want it for.

msearancke

New elf
Hi all,

I have been thinking long and hard about this market and how to offer the software at an acceptable price to you all. Unfortunately we are a long way from the 100 people that was originally suggested to justify a 90% discount and so I have come up with an alternative suggestion.I would obviously like to get an idea of interest in this new suggestion to ensure that its worthwhile both in time to make the changes to the software and also the risk to our professional sales.

LightFactory Personal $499
Non commercial license <- This message will be displayed in bold lettering during the startup screen.
100+ universes of output
Comes with standard dimmer and RGB fixtures only
Unlock additional fixtures for $50 each
Email support only (or paid phone support)
Would not be advertised on the LightFactory web site.

To explain a little more about the fixtures. Out of the box you will be able to control standard dimmers and RGB fixtures (as many as you need). However with this edition you will need to pay $50 for each additional fixture type you want to use. If you have 10x Mac250s moving lights then you only need to pay $50 to unlock as many of these fixtrues as you need. The fixture editor will exist in the product but even fixtures you create yourself will need to be unlocked through some sort of in-app purchase.

It will take us 1-2 weeks to make and test the necessary changes to the software.I have tried to be completely open with you on this forum and hope that this suggestion is one that works for everyone.

Regards,
Martin

danny1431

New elf
New guy here alrady have to programs I didnt like but this one well it give what we need I wont one