Light Show Pro Log Files

richardd

Full time elf
Hi

I all the sudden started to run out of room on my main drive and could not understand why. Upon investigating I find LSP is putting log files in USER\USERNAME\AppData\Local\LightShowPro\LogFiles. Some of the log files are over 30GB in size. Any idea why and how to turn if off

Cheers

Rich

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I will have to have a look at that when I get home as it may explain why i have unexpectadly ran out of room on my new SSD.

I have just reported this in the LSP bug tracker without even checking my computer yet as im not at home because im 99.99% sure that would be the source of my lost 60GB on my new SSD over the last few days.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
yep thats where over 40GB has gone, i think the rest has gone into multiple LSP sequence backups ive done as i go along and the many video transitions ive created. Damn good to be getting back over 40GB

Attachments

• Log size.JPG
    Log size.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 32

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
I haven't even really used LSP yet and I have a 2Gb file there.

LSP_logfiles.JPG

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
I checked mine and the biggest file I have is 18K.
Maybe its only in certain circumstances it creates them.
I haven't used any transitions of video files yet??

burner

Full time elf
ԆцряєсϮ said:
I checked mine and the biggest file I have is 18K.
Maybe its only in certain circumstances it creates them.
I haven't used any transitions of video files yet??
Quite possibly, I checked mine today and all up I had 1GB. I have put in about 6 video transitions so far.

BillInSoFL

Apprentice elf
I have the same issue. I ran my show for the first time tonight and had no HD space when it was done. I was having a hard time getting everything setup in LSP so I only sequenced with my Ren16s. I used Madrix for my pixels.

I thought the processor on my LSP box was running high all night (99% on a Dual-Core 2.8Ghz). After completing the show I quit the scheduler and my CPU is still running wild and the logs are still being written out even though I've deleted them. LightShowProSequencer.exe is taking 50% of the CPU.