LightShow Pro - ACL Special Limited Offer save $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Guys

I have been able to organise a special ACL pricing for 10 licenses of LSP. You will get LighShow Pro Professional version ($399) for the cost of the advanced version ($249). This deal is only for 10 licenses or for 2 weeks which ever comes first.

Details on LSP license details can be found here

The way this works is that the first 10 people who PM me their intention to buy LSP within the next 2 weeks will then get this offer and when they purchase LSP advanced for $249 in this 2 week period they will instead be issued with the LSP professional version license. If the purchase of LSP is not done within the 2 week period then ill re-offer that discount license again.

Please provide your email and name you will be registering LSP with so i can pass om these details so you ca recive this special offer. I will PM you back when your details have been passed on so you can purchase the LSP advanced version ($249) and then you will recieve the license for the pro version

So please PM me before purchasing to ensure you are one of the 10 to get this special limited time offer.

Bill Ellick

Full time elf
Nice deal.
I would recommend that any LOR users who are thinking of using pixels in their displays seriously take advantage of this offer and pick up LSP.
I am changing over to it from LOR myself. LSP has a lot of power to work with LOR hardware as well as other things and should not be understated on its capabilities.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
1 left

Who will take it.

Anyone else after the final license will be put in line in case someone else doesnt pay up in the two week period

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
All 10 licenses have now been taken. I will now get the details processed and then send you guys a PM in the next day or 2 to then purchase the advance version so you can recieve the pro license.

Others can still register their interest and they will be put into a line if any others dont go through with the purchase.

Binkles

Full time elf
Random, I must have issues with sending pm, tried twice to get this offer. I know it's not by pm, but can I please be put on the waiting list.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Binkles said:
Random, I must have issues with sending pm, tried twice to get this offer. I know it's not by pm, but can I please be put on the waiting list.

You dont have to as i already put you in the list from last night so you are one of the 10

Status
Not open for further replies.