I have C.L.A.P
- Apr 26, 2010
- Albion Park NSW
The highly anticipated LSP update has been released, this is an important release that fixes many issues
as listed below
as listed below
- Fixed Effects not being sent for the first column when looping.
- Added Paste Options are now remembered across uses.
- Fixed Generated Matrix orientations were inverted for pattern F,G
- Fixed Pixelnet output was not turning on first channels red component
- Fixed Out of Memory issues with large sequences during transition generation.
- Fixed Out of Memory issues with exporting large sequences to LOR format.
- Fixed Creating RGB layers did not add all RGB channels.
- Fixed Slow PixelNet output for large displays and high-energy transitions.
- Fixed no output with animation sequences and renard controller
- Fixed Lagging Virtualizer when using userdrawn objects
- Improved Virtualizer performance.
- Fixed Controller library getting out of sync with collection
- Effect optimization hangs and unnecessary optimization
- Fixed not able to delete and rename layers.
- Fixed ramp twinkle/shimmer not rendering correctly
- Fixed pasting user patterns not transformed correctly.
- Fixed object not set to an instance of an object exception.
- Fixed port used to send email when reporting an issue.
- Fixed SonoFX bands not creating effects
- Fixed shift intervals not working correctly
- Fixed handling of missing recent files.
- Fixed handling of corrupted saves
- Added automated backup of previous file on save.
- Fixed incorrect RGB numbering during controller setup.
- Fixed unable to move timing marks.
- Fixed unable to insert timings.
- Fixed channel order bug issue.
- Fixed intensity on RGB channel
- Fixed file save-as bug returning a file-not-found error.
- Fixed Exported LOR sequences having incorrect out-intensity on effects.
- Several other minor enhancements