LightShow Pro ON SALE

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
3,455
Location
Eaglehawk
I got the same message which I would assume is automatically generated. An hour later the manual email that DJ creates (I guess) came through with my confirmation. It is probably late in the US so it may take till morning US time for him to process it.
 

ewanh

what goes here?
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
185
Location
Langwarrin, VIC
So I missed the 12 hours the prices came up....

Is he going to have sale prices, or only if you email him?

Are you guys getting version 2.0 or 2.5?

I have Basic (with free upgrades until November) and need to upgrade to Advanced (due to increased channels). Does David normally offer discounts on that sort of upgrade? I haven't contacted him direct as it seems until today he has been away

Ewan
 

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
Joined
Jan 10, 2012
Messages
724
Location
Gold Coast
Ewan said:
So I missed the 12 hours the prices came up....

Is he going to have sale prices, or only if you email him?

Are you guys getting version 2.0 or 2.5?

I have Basic (with free upgrades until November) and need to upgrade to Advanced (due to increased channels). Does David normally offer discounts on that sort of upgrade? I haven't contacted him direct as it seems until today he has been away

Ewan

We are getting 2.0 (but it includes 1 or 2 years of upgrades).


I think you will just need to buy advanced - at the discount rate I couldn't help but get the Pro version with 2 years upgrades.
 

richardd

Full time elf
Generous elf
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
308
Location
Geraldton
I got the Pro Version as well I wanted to show my support for giving us the sale price. Besides the 2 years of upgrades is nice too.....
 

brett

New elf
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
17
Location
Wagga Wagga , NSW
So on Sunday I decided it's time to buy LSP. Went online and purchased the $249 dollar package.
Woke up Monday morning and read this post about David now offering LSP at the sale price.
Just my luck.
Emailed David and told him what happened, he refunded the $100 diference.
Thanks again David for your support.

BTW... played with it for about an hour now.... AWESOME
 

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Messages
6,645
Location
Albion Park NSW
brett said:
So on Sunday I decided it's time to buy LSP. Went online and purchased the $249 dollar package.
Woke up Monday morning and read this post about David now offering LSP at the sale price.
Just my luck.
Emailed David and told him what happened, he refunded the $100 diference.
Thanks again David for your support.

BTW... played with it for about an hour now.... AWESOME
Wow, thats customer service
 

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
Joined
Jan 10, 2012
Messages
724
Location
Gold Coast
David really showed up all the haters. I must admit I was becoming a doubter, but he sure showed me.
 

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
322
Location
Kaiapoi, New Zealand
I have been watching this and all the other threads around the traps and missed the update till now, I'm confused is this on again off again?


There seems to be a gap in the info, I have checked LSP all weekend as well and there was no change back in the price, what gives?


A confused kevr
 

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
Joined
Jan 10, 2012
Messages
724
Location
Gold Coast
kevr said:
I have been watching this and all the other threads around the traps and missed the update till now, I'm confused is this on again off again?
Maybe a quick email to David may help, he allowed a couple of people to purchase it, I am not sure of the criteria to be eligible. Plead your case to him and see what you get :)
 

Christmas on Clarafield

Full time elf
Joined
Nov 9, 2011
Messages
385
Location
Melbourne
Like everyone, an email to David and he has been very fast in response. I got the full pro version even though I won't even go close to that many channels this year. I too have already been sent my license key. David's service has been great this past week.
 

ewanh

what goes here?
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
185
Location
Langwarrin, VIC
did you do it via the website? I sent a message two days ago on the website/forums as a PM and no response yet....

thanks,
Ewan
 

barbotte

Apprentice elf
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
77
Location
pembroke,on
so if i v2 already (expiring next month ) with the advence edition ..is that mean i will get 2.5 for free?? as i am supose to have 1 year of free upgrade !!!!!
cheer
 
Top