LightShow Pro ON SALE

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I got the same message which I would assume is automatically generated. An hour later the manual email that DJ creates (I guess) came through with my confirmation. It is probably late in the US so it may take till morning US time for him to process it.

ewanh

what goes here?
So I missed the 12 hours the prices came up....

Is he going to have sale prices, or only if you email him?

Are you guys getting version 2.0 or 2.5?

I have Basic (with free upgrades until November) and need to upgrade to Advanced (due to increased channels). Does David normally offer discounts on that sort of upgrade? I haven't contacted him direct as it seems until today he has been away

Ewan

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
Ewan said:
So I missed the 12 hours the prices came up....

Is he going to have sale prices, or only if you email him?

Are you guys getting version 2.0 or 2.5?

I have Basic (with free upgrades until November) and need to upgrade to Advanced (due to increased channels). Does David normally offer discounts on that sort of upgrade? I haven't contacted him direct as it seems until today he has been away

Ewan

We are getting 2.0 (but it includes 1 or 2 years of upgrades).

I think you will just need to buy advanced - at the discount rate I couldn't help but get the Pro version with 2 years upgrades.

richardd

Full time elf
I got the Pro Version as well I wanted to show my support for giving us the sale price. Besides the 2 years of upgrades is nice too.....

brett

New elf
So on Sunday I decided it's time to buy LSP. Went online and purchased the $249 dollar package.
Woke up Monday morning and read this post about David now offering LSP at the sale price.
Just my luck.
Emailed David and told him what happened, he refunded the $100 diference.
Thanks again David for your support.

BTW... played with it for about an hour now.... AWESOME

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
brett said:
So on Sunday I decided it's time to buy LSP. Went online and purchased the $249 dollar package.
Woke up Monday morning and read this post about David now offering LSP at the sale price.
Just my luck.
Emailed David and told him what happened, he refunded the $100 diference.
Thanks again David for your support.

BTW... played with it for about an hour now.... AWESOME

Wow, thats customer service

Kaden

David really showed up all the haters. I must admit I was becoming a doubter, but he sure showed me.

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
I have been watching this and all the other threads around the traps and missed the update till now, I'm confused is this on again off again?

There seems to be a gap in the info, I have checked LSP all weekend as well and there was no change back in the price, what gives?

A confused kevr

Kaden

kevr said:
I have been watching this and all the other threads around the traps and missed the update till now, I'm confused is this on again off again?
Maybe a quick email to David may help, he allowed a couple of people to purchase it, I am not sure of the criteria to be eligible. Plead your case to him and see what you get :)

Christmas on Clarafield

Full time elf
Like everyone, an email to David and he has been very fast in response. I got the full pro version even though I won't even go close to that many channels this year. I too have already been sent my license key. David's service has been great this past week.

ewanh

what goes here?
did you do it via the website? I sent a message two days ago on the website/forums as a PM and no response yet....

thanks,
Ewan

barbotte

Apprentice elf
so if i v2 already (expiring next month ) with the advence edition ..is that mean i will get 2.5 for free?? as i am supose to have 1 year of free upgrade !!!!!
cheer