LightShow Pro ON SALE

richardd

Full time elf
Not sure if the sale will be on... Received the follow message:

Hi,
I understand, unfortunately the sale had to be pulled until further notice.
it could be sometime before the sale is back.David Johnson GraphxPros / LightShow Pro "Incredible Lighting Displays Made Simple"

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I think part of the reason he pulled the sale was due to being in the middle of the LSP beta and having to go away for a week, so time management may have been an issue with so many people wanting to buy LSP. I wonder if he will redo the sale when LSP V2.5 is released

BillInSoFL

Apprentice elf
neil said:
The sale for the Light Factory Personal edition is still on 8)

The prices are not what was previously advertised. The original post said $69, $129, and $229. Hopefully they go back down to where they were.

ewanh

what goes here?
BillInSoFL said:
neil said:

The prices are not what was previously advertised. The original post said $69, $129, and $229. Hopefully they go back down to where they were.

It's still the standard price for version 2.0. Version 2.5 is not available yet

Ewan

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Ewan said:
BillInSoFL said:
neil said:

Ewan

I think Neil was putting in a plug for light factory personal as this software is $500, looks like it may have been read as LightShow pro is still on sale, which it isnt.

BillInSoFL

Apprentice elf
Good eye!

ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Ewan said:
BillInSoFL said:
neil said:

Ewan

I think Neil was putting in a plug for light factory personal as this software is $500, looks like it may have been read as LightShow pro is still on sale, which it isnt.

t.jo13

New elf
Here is a quote form LSP to a member on a different site:

Yeah he put it back up for one day then took it down again.
I got a reply from the admin of the site saying sorry I had to remove the sale
I dont know if I can honor the price, which version did you want?
When I replied to that message I havent heard back in 5 days now
The sale was posted across many forums, and if they are busy Beta testing why would you post a sale and then take it down .

BillInSoFL

Apprentice elf
I really wanted to buy LSP Professional and would like to take advantage of the sale whenever it happens. I'm eager to hear what comes from all of this. It is odd to post a sale then take down really quick.

BillInSoFL

Apprentice elf
Still no word on whether the sale is going to continue?? I submitted feedback on the LSP site. Hopefully I'll get a reply soon.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I think I read somewhere something about "bait and switch". It's been said that it wasn't but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's a duck. If this is LSP's business model then I'm going to seriously consider never switching regardless of any benefits that are purported to exist.

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
It's fortunate that LOR supports e1.31 now as that has made my decision for this years sequencer easy (already have a license fit it).

It is shame because I was very excited about LSP.