LightShow Pro ON SALE

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
barbotte said:
so if i v2 already (expiring next month ) with the advence edition ..is that mean i will get 2.5 for free?? as i am supose to have 1 year of free upgrade !!!!!
cheer

Currently i have heard of no update fee, but if there is then you wouldnt have to pay if its released before you 12 months is up

kane

Dedicated elf
barbotte said:
so if i v2 already (expiring next month ) with the advence edition ..is that mean i will get 2.5 for free?? as i am supose to have 1 year of free upgrade !!!!!
cheer
Yes, I believe so (assuming that 2.5 is released before your expiry date!)

burner

Full time elf
I just noticed this thread tonight and have sent David a quick email. Hopefully I can get LSP at the cheaper rate :)

grungle25

Apprentice elf
Has anyone else had any issues getting responses from David? I tried to contact him through the LSP site and PM on their forum but didn't get a response. As the sale was ending yesterday I winged it and paid the $249 for the Advanced edition. I then sent an email asking if I could get the $149 deal as mentioned here but haven't heard anything yet.

Cheers

Glenn

grungle25

Apprentice elf
I place the order on the 31st but paid $249 for the advanced edition. I got the licence key but I am still waiting for answer as to if the $149 price will be honoured or not.

What price did you get?