LightShowPro Online Webinar

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
arw01 said:
twooly said:
Matt if you don't mind me asking how did you do the effects where you went to the center of the house and back out like in your video (25 seconds in going to center, 29 seconds in to center out)

Wiggly Christmas 2013

My guess, as I like to mentally figure that stuff out so I can use all the best ideas :D

A layer for the left side of the house, a layer on the right side of the house. A pair of color slider macros using a gradient like rainbow, one coming in from the left going to the right, and the other coming in from the right going to the left.

And then again there are probably three ways to Sunday to do it that I haven't thought out yet!

As arw said, two separate layers, one for the left side and one for the right sides of the house. Then a colour slider macro on each.

I have a large number of layers which have different elements attached to them, For instance, I have the left and right house, but I also have the gutters, the doors, horizontals, verticals, left entire display, centre entire display right entire display odd and even channels (for most of the list beforehand) just to name a few

Eddy told me about layering everything you can imagine to make your imaginations easier to build..

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
My sequnce has something like 50 layers, even created odd and even pixels and also into groups of 3 pixels. the layering is what allows you to easily work on your display as this allows you to group different elements together to effectively treast them as a single element. So your whole display can be treated as just a single element and then everything below that can be broken up and divided in any way you feel free to use, so a lot of power for managing lots of channels

Another way to also do this type of chase is by using transitions. There is nearly always more than one way to achieve a goal in LSP

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
I finally got around to watching these vids and they are an awesome resource, I wish i was there when they were recorded, or at least watched them sooner :)

Thanks for your time and effort on them!