LightShowPro Online Webinar

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Stay tuned this week to have a preview look at the all new scheduler for the soon to be released LSP.

Walkthrough the config, layout, setup and recurrance of shows.

Also, we will cover how to make easy arch leaping effects within LSP.

you will need Teamviewer to view. Check out www.teamviewer.com and download it if you havent already

sign into the meeting using

id = m19-576-487
pw = CLAP

will start at 8:30pm AEST

On a side note, check out the LSP website's newly updated Virtual Classroom with brand new tutorials for the next release. Get upto speed prior to the release.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
unsure of what people want covered tonight, so instead of a planned webinar, I will open it up to a Q&A session where people can ask their questions and I will provide information to it.

I will however cover off on the visuals tab in a little more detail for those who want information on this.

see you tonight

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Greg, last monday's webinar wasnt recorded as it was basically 3 of us in there just having a discussion on ways to do things.. Whilst we had fun, wasnt structured in any way

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
ok, due to LSP having their own tutorial on Saturday morning and the lack of suggestions for topics, I will open tonights webinar up like last weeks for Q&A and a bit of a play around.

Grab your headphones and mic and a beer, IMO this is a fun way to learn.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Ok, I think the webinars have run their course for this year. With the devs of LSP (and perhaps myself in a few weeks) running a tutorial on Saturday mornings (Aus time) and the fact we have covered a majority of the questions wanting covered, it only makes sense for me to concentrate on my sequencing and allow others to now concentrate on theirs.

If people want help or advise or want to just ask questions IRT something they are wanting to achieve, ask away inside chat, there are plenty of people in there that can help you out.

Thanks all for your attendance, I hope you learnt some things or at the very least, got sick of hearing my voice.

kel

Dedicated elf
Matt, I have to say that your voice is well modulated and you spit out the words at a very pleasant pace ... making understanding easy for me :)

Thank you

dale82

Senior elf
Thanks Matt for all your time that you have spent running the webinars, I wasn't able to attend most due to work commitments but I caught up none the less thanks to you and a couple of dedicated people to help make LSP easier for everyone. So once again thank you!

Cheers
Dale

greg58

Full time elf
Thanks Matt, for all your time and effort, it helped heaps. And no, I didn't get sick of your voice.

mborg10

Michael Borg
Although I wasn't there in real time I've watched the videos back, pausing while I have a turn. Thanks Matt. You'll make a lot more lights go blinky blink this year

Baf05

Full time elf
I will echo the comments of others, I was there for only one webinar, but found that session invaluable! Well done to you, and thanks for taking the time to do them.