Long time trawler, first time poster from Gladstone CQ

DougieB

Full time elf
Hi everyone in Christmas land
Up front I would like to thank everyone on this forum for giving me the push I needed to stop procratinating and get going with my display.
I have been doing static displays for the last 8 years and, thanks to the incredible amount of rain last Christmas, have had to replace 90% of my lights. Starting with a new new slate I have purchased 4 240v lor cards and am currently waiting on 4 24v cards as well and have been frantically learning how to sequense. Next order of business is to purchase some new lights and get ready.
Major project for this year is a mini Mega Tree, (2.5m) and rewire my mega star (800mm accross) and my merry christmas sign.
I know that the wonderful people on this site will be able to answer any queries I will no doubt have, and I have already picked up a few tips and tricks
Talk to you soon
Doug

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Re: Long time trawler, first time poster

Welcome To ACL Doug. Hope to see you in chat soon and before you know it you'll be just addicted and broke as the rest of us.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator

Welcome to ACL Dougie, glad you have become a member. Lots of great info and guys/gals here to help you on your way to blinky flashy nirvana, feel free to ask questions in both the threads and in the chat, we try to be a helpful bunch.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer

Welcome to ACL dougie, you'll find pleanty of information in the forum an wiki.
but you'll find alot more help an idea's if you pop into chat.

DougieB

Full time elf

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, definitely will see me in the chat room when I can
Doug :)