Looking for corflute?

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
Looking for corflute? Just a reminder that the election is coming up. Contact the candidates in advance, explain what you need it for. In my dealings they were happy to give me some. I was happy with the damaged ones (such as bent corners etc) as I cut that out of my design. Something else to consider - it will be printed on one side. "Might" show through when lit up.

bpratt

Senior elf
Good idea Brad !

I don't think it would show through, as the lighting will be on the blank white side of it, and a can of $2 white spray paint should make it less obvious from 'our' side of it. :)

Hopefully they have made them with fairly think corflute though. :)

LagoonLights

Formerly RedGumRdLights
I've been using election signs for the last few years, Much thicker cor flute than you buy from Bunnings. When a local QLD council's councillors all got sacked I managed to hit one of them up for some, happy to give me 20 or so signs.
Hit up the major political parties candidates as they are not out of pocket as party is sponsored. The independent candidates are usually self funded and the signs cost them approx $10 each so may not want to part ways with them as easily.

I get to look at some faces every time i drive into my garage now.