LOR orders, has anyone placed a new order recently??

trebs

New elf
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has purchased from LOR recently since the Gen 3 CTB16PC boards have been released??

I placed my order last Friday and received confirmation of the order at 08:02:22 (2 min and 22 sec into the store reopening for orders), yet haven't had any communication since, not a freight price or even acknowledgement (apart form system generated email from the order).

A bit frustrating when people in the US are saying in the forums they have received their stock already, and they purchased AFTER me...

I know being over the other side of the world obviously doesn't help, and certainly do not expect to have received goods yet, but feel like I have been put on the too hard list with no communication at all.

AM I the only one, or am I just being unreasonable??

Cheers

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Have you contacted orders@lightorama.com with your order number?

I do know that the GEN3 boards do have some form of backlog - 2 weeks comes to mind.

There's two kinds of shipping options that they'll offer - International Express and International Priority. They come with insurance to the value of $300 US but if your order is more than that you can optionally specify for the full order to be insured (for a little extra shipping cost).

trebs

New elf
Thanks,

Most of my attempts to contact have been through info@, however have sent another email to all existing contact emails I Have, including orders@ so hopefully I might get a response...

It is just frustrating when they won't talk to you, and seeing others get deliveries when I know my order was in well before there's (which I expect as well being an international customer...)

Here's hoping I get some feedback, that is all I am after.

Thanks for the shipping info...

Cheers again.

Trebs

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I see the same issue every year, LOR get bogged down with a heap of last minute orders, this year was much worse due to supply issues, but its always best to order anything be it from China, LOR, D-Light in September if you dont want to be dissapointed or stressed due to processing and supply issues

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
I placed my order back on 15 Oct and am awaiting a freight selection email. I am hoping it will come in the next 2 days (the email that is) but i am in no rush since i cant even use it this year now. I will post the moment i get said email, so we can get a better timeline of things happening.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Great news Dougie. Hope theres a few more emails going out soon