LSP 2.5 Released!

ewanh

what goes here?
damn! looks like I overspent by $US 100... I even emailed direct and got no reply, so took the "honor" sale price instead of losing.... looks like I lost out....

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
I read it as the upgrades are from v2.0.
so if you had advanced version v2.0 you would pay $49 to upgrade to advanced v2.5

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
ѕυρєямαη said:
I read it as the upgrades are from v2.0.
so if you had advanced version v2.0 you would pay $49 to upgrade to advanced v2.5

thats exactly how i read it Steve, however, it seems that the person/persons pressing the button are interpreting it differently.

However, discussions in chat here have shown that doing the $49 upgrade 4 times does not have the desired outcome if the person pressing the button makes the realisation of whats occurring.

riri7707

Full time elf
Guys,
The upgrades are from v2.0 to v2.5 for the same release.
Pro to Pro / Advanced to Advanced as David wrote ....
If you got a license from PRO 2.0 to ADVANCED 2.5 for $49, then you are really lucky....
Means Minleon don't have the real history and records in this case about what you bought in the past.
They ask also after PAYPAL payment as feedback your registered name etc... But "proof" of existing registered version is optional...
So you can try, but I don't think this error will continue too much time.
I bought my upgrade yesterday and I went from advanced to advanced for $49 = makes sense :)
Henri

fathead45

Fiedler Christmas
well im one of the luckly ones that tried it from going v2.0 advanced to v2.5 pro and got my key. worked for me but for how long i do not know.. figured i would give it a shot and if i had to spend the extra 50 then so be it but i didnt. havent recieved a email from them fighting it either.

do at your own risk.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
Upgrading from 2.0 Advanced to 2.5 Pro would (and should) work if you has purchased 2.0 advanced within the 12 month time frame of the 2.5 release though? I miss out by literally days. :eek: