LSP 2.5 Released!

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
Were happy to announce the release of LightShow Pro v2.5!

LightShow Pro v2.5 represents a forward step in the capabilities and stability of the industry’s most innovative RGB light sequencer.
In addition to technology upgrades, significantly increased performance, greater scalability, new hardware support & improved usability we have resolved hundreds stability and quality issues making it the best release yet.

As you are still under a LightShow Pro support plan for LightShow Pro Professional Edition v2.0 you are entitled to a free upgrade to the release!
Below, please find your LightShow Pro Professional Edition v2.5 product key to be used with the new release.

--removed--

Please download the LightShow Pro v2.5 installation file from Here! http://www.lightshowpro.com/updates/LightShowPro_v2_5_4611_30828.exe

A lot of hard work has gone into making LightShow Pro Professional Edition a high quality product with a feature set that stands out in the RGB industry.
We also take pride of the exceptional customer service that we provide! If there is anything we can do to assist you with your light show needs or require support getting up to speed with the application please let us know by sending an email to support@lightshowpro.com or simply visiting
http://support.lightshowpro.com .

There is a great community of advanced LightShow Pro users, they have done just about anything you can imagine!
Be sure to join them in the LightShow Pro Forums to discuss the latest technology and future of automated light shows!

Please be sure to explore the www.lightshowpro.com site and download a few sample sequences or
holiday music to inspire you! Be sure to check out the Tips-And-Tips forums to learn a lot great short-cuts
or just watch tutorials.

Thank you again for supporting LightShow Pro!

Sincerely,

Minleon International Ltd.
Makers of LightShow Pro

kmccamman

New elf
I've been waiting for this! Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade from the basic version to the advanced version? It would be nice to be able to upgrade as my display grows.

Kelly

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
yes you can upgrade to the advanced version, the cost to do so is the difference between retail cost of basic and advanced.

so for that transition you looking at about $150.

That is obviously provided that you got the upgrade to 2.5 already.

grungle25

Apprentice elf
That sounds good.. I thought to upgrade from Advanced to Pro you still had to pay the difference between the two retail versions??

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Here is an email i received from Minleon the other day when I enquired upgrading my advance to pro version.

Hi Matt – thank you for the inquiry of below. The cost of upgrading from advanced V2.5 to professional V2.5 would be the cost differential of the two which is $150 (V2.5 professional price of $399 less the advanced price of $249). If you are interested in doing this, please submit payment ($150) via paypal on our website. Once done, we will forward you your key to upgrade.

Sincerely,
Minleon International Ltd
Makers of LightShow Pro

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
well, i can confirm, that fathead is right, I clicked the Upgrade button yesterday, paid my $49 and lo-and-behold, they upgraded from advanced to pro for me.

Thank you LSP
:p