LSP Activation

ecbailey

Full time elf
Received my LSP pro licence this morning and went to activate it just now.

I'm receiving an error stating that it can't connect to the internet and hence can't activate.

Does anybody know of any firewall unblocking that needs to be done. Or is something else going on?

NB - I'm trying to activate it with my upgrade to pro licence. I didn't try to activate it with my advanced licence previously received.

Thanks! :)

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
ecbailey said:
Received my LSP pro licence this morning and went to activate it just now.

I'm receiving an error stating that it can't connect to the internet and hence can't activate.

Does anybody know of any firewall unblocking that needs to be done. Or is something else going on?

NB - I'm trying to activate it with my upgrade to pro licence. I didn't try to activate it with my advanced licence previously received.

Thanks! :)

Make sure you have the current version of the software as is listed in the notice at the top of the LSP forum. and that LSP is allowed thru you firewall. (that is normally not necessary but you should verify that it is allowed)

If you have that and still cant validate e-mail me your LIC file key and I will manually validate it and send it back to you. mike@lightshowpro.com

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
That would be your issue as Mike has stated. You have an older version of LSP, so download the newer version and this will fix the authentication issue because now the authentcation server has moved.

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
ecbailey said:
Your solution worked great. :)

Glad it worked, Visiting the LSP forum and project section on a regular basis will keep you up to date on what is happening with LSP.