LSP creating matrix in reverse

Lost sol

New elf
I have a pixel tree 25 channels on each string and 8 strings. I have it wired to start on the top left and then goes back to the top of the next string. I have tried every way I can think of to draw it using the draw controller image but it keeps drawing everything in reverse. The tree is split into 2 universes and instead of the the first pixel at the top left being set as the first pixel in the first universe it ends up being the last pixel in the second universe. I hope this makes sense. Anyone know how to fix it so it draws it right?

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Depending on the controller your using you may be able to fix the problem in that by reversing the strings.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Unfortunatly i cant test what your wanting to do as im away at the moment, but supermans suggestion is a good one. Also what channel order are the channels when you select them in the drop down box when selecting the channel range for the matrix, if this is not in order then this may be your issue and if so just drag the controllers in the grid to the correct order and then redraw and reselect the correct channel range.

Lost sol

New elf
You guys are geniuses! Between both suggestions it is now working right. I can now put in the matrix they way I want it to look and it plays that way. It looks weird on the sequencer because it puts everything on there in reverse but at least it looks right in the end. Thanks!