LSP Scheduler and AVD48

burner

Full time elf
I have a small annoyance at the moment where my AVD48 won't output anything when the scheduler starts up unless I go into configure controllers and click configure on the existing USB open DMX dongle and click through the wizard. After that it starts outputting fine. I've tried deleting the controller and re-adding it within the scheduler but it didn't help. The sequencer never had this issue while I was testing.

This is the only thing that is stopping me from having a full automated display, where I don't need to be home for it to run.

Anyone else have this issue? I didn't have it last year with vixen.

roscorey

New elf
Yep it was, but losing twinkle and shimmer was worse than having to retick the boxes every show. Im very new to this and half my show revolves around using twinkle and shimmer

roscorey

New elf
Its strange cause my mate across the road has the same version but his doesnt have that same problem with unselecting boxes. Does anyone know if they r looking to fix twinkle and shimmer soon with the latest version

burner

Full time elf
David_AVD said:
Wasn't that one of the listed fixes in the LSP new version announcement a few days ago?

More then likely, but when I upgraded LSP I got no show at all (must have to re-create the schedule from scratch I think), so I had to revert back to the previous version to keep the 30 or so people, that were waiting for the show to start, happy. I might leave LSP the way it is for the rest of the season, it seems to be running o.k. now.
(o.k. for me = working fine, except for an occasional lockup of the lights for about 30 seconds, happened 2 times that I've noticed so far).

roscorey

New elf
So the question remains why is it mine is the only one that has selection issues ???? Just lucky

MarcD

Full time elf
We're using X-Lights as a scheduler and it works like a charm. Except when we forgot to change the sleep settings on the laptop and it shut down in the middle of a show. Otherwise it works perfectly. We just fire up the laptop and do a quick test to make sure its talking to the controller, then at 7pm it starts and runs the one hour show in a loop until 10pm.