LSP Scheduler has different results than LSP Sequencer

jspaulding22

New elf
I am need of some help. It is a confusing one. I have 6 candy canes and when I run my songs in LSP Sequencer they work just fine. But when I run them in the scheduler only the first pixel lights up on each cane. The canes are daisy chained together but only 12 inches apart. I don’t think it is a distance issue because I have tried just hooking one up just two feet away from the controller box. I am running these on a ECG P12S. Here are two videos showing how they run in sequencer and in scheduler. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I have uninstalled scheduler, rebooted both computer and controller. Thanks in advance for any help or ideas.
Test with LSP Sequencer
Test with LSP Scheduler

Joe Spaulding

dale82

Senior elf
Do you have all your channels matching the sequencer and the scheduler? And all outputs configured correctly?

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
As Dale mentioned you have to set the outputs up in the scheduler as you did in the sequencer. It is a pain, but that's the way it is

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
No chance you also have both running at once? If you have the output on from LSP sequencer and run the scheduler, even if you are not playing a sequence in the sequencer, it won't work.

I always close the sequencer before running the scheduler just to be safe

jspaulding22

New elf
You made me doubt my self there for a second lithgowlights. I just went and made sure that they both were not running. Only Scheduler is running.

jspaulding22

New elf
Just to Update on this. Thanks to Alan on the Facebook LSP User's group, this has been resolved. Looks like there is a bug with duplicating or cloning some controllers. I created all new controllers by dragging the e1.31 controller then configuring it with the exact same settings worked. Thanks for everyone's help.

Joe