LSP Update - Version 4724.5112

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Copied from the LSP site.
http://www.lightshowpro.com/lightshow-change-log/3400-new-release-4724-5112-a.html

The management of LSPro, in coordination with the QCC, the Beta-testing Team and the LSPro programming team, are pleased to offer this new fix-release to V2.5. This is a minor change to the software. We strongly advise making sure you have all of your files backed up to include the install files for the last public release numbered 2.5.4720.315 or earlier to insure you can return to your current state in the event of any undiscovered issues with this release. Below please find a list of the fixes/improvments made.

1. Modified Twinkle and Shimmer routine for E1.31 output
2. Modified Pixelnet and DMX Pro output plugins for improved playback
3. Modified D-Light/LOR plugin to fix playback issues where output was not staying active
4. Added Optimize Sequence button to Sequencer Main Tool Bar. You can right click on it and add it to the quick access toolbar if you want it available all the time.

Link - http://www.lightshowpro.com/updates/..._4724_5112.exe

We thank you for your patience as we continue to improve LSPro and hope these fixes will make your holiday lighting experience more enjoyable.

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
Just installed... and it's 64bit. Seeing usage on 4 of 8 CPU cores now (which IIRC is an improvement?) - Still dog slow when scrolling/clicking on anything though. (i7-3770 CPU)

I have a 2 really short twinkle effects that highlight the words "Merry" "Christmas" during the song....
[attachimg=1]
Previous LSP version would only twinkle the first one (perfectly) - then display a solid red for the second.

Now the first Twinkle doesn't appear to flash (picks random ones to turn on) - and the 2nd one still just stays on.

But change the effect to shimmer for the same section appears to work now!

Attachments

• LSP-no-twinkle.png
    LSP-no-twinkle.png
    21 KB · Views: 162

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
yeah, i have a few shimmers and twinkles in my display which i will view tonight and see if it has fixed it.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
yeah i agree, i noticed quite a few differences last night which wernt there before hand... as for the shimmer and twinkle, hmmmmm, dont think it worked.

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
z_special said:
to me I thought the original 2.5 realease had better twinkle effects and now I think I will avoid using them
Persist with it for at least a couple of months. They are owned by new people and need a chance to get their head around it and all the bugs they bought with it :)