I've been working my way through my sequence in LSP, and have just popped over the 1m mark in my first song. Since yesterday (or maybe the day before), my visualizer has crapped itself, and doesn't playback well. It updates the picture about every 10 seconds, rather then actually showing me a proper display. There is no lag in the music, and if I pause the display, it catches up to the right frame, but then continuing locks it up again. My CPU/RAM/HDD performance doesn't seem to be an issue in the task manager (i5 chip, 8GB RAM). I've just tried a re-install of the software, but it hasn't changed. When testing the LSP with the output, the lights seem to be working normally. I only have about 60m of 2811 RGB strips, and about 100 2811 RGB modules. All I can think of is I started adding macro transitions yesterday. Prior to that I was doing it all manually in the effects tab. Also, 1 extra thing I was noticing yesterday, is everytime I tried a playback with the output selected, I was getting the following error: "A selection region was not detected, Playback will start when the entire sequence optimization completes." which I hadn't seen before.