Meanwell power supply accessories

darylc

404 darylc not found
Since a lot of people are using Meanwell LRS-350/RSP-320 type power supplies these days I thought I'd share something I learnt a while back.

You can buy some very cheap meanwell accessories that suit these power supplies. Very useful for those without a 3d printer to make their own.

1. plastic terminal covers, search part TBC-09 cost around 63c each from mouser for example.
tbc.png
2. Right angled mounting Brackets search MHS-012 - 51c from mouser as an example.

psu.png

Cheers

Last edited:

brando

Full time elf
Does anyone have alternatives for the Meanwell terminal covers? 53c is great and all, but paying $20 shipping for 4 of them doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure I can cut some perspex to suit if it comes to it.

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
Does anyone have alternatives for the Meanwell terminal covers? 53c is great and all, but paying $20 shipping for 4 of them doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure I can cut some perspex to suit if it comes to it.
If you have a 3d printer or know someone who does you can find models of them on thingiverse. pretty sure they are under 5 cents to print.

Dean