Mega tree image duplicated

Dene Hyde

New elf
I appear to be having an issue with images/ effects on my mega tree where they are being split down the middle of my tree. It is like I have two 90 degree trees instead of 180 degree. It looks fine in xlights but images are not appearing correctly. I feel like it is a simple setting but I can't seem to get it to work.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

IMG_2104.jpg
1701438693970.png

merryoncherry

Senior elf
First question I have is if you really started at the top of the tree?
I assume you rerendered. This means the issue is with the controller config, or the way it's cabled. Is it directly on 6 controller ports, or does it use remotes or something?
Did you configure in xLights or manual, if the former did you upload the config to the controller?

Dene Hyde

New elf
First question I have is if you really started at the top of the tree?
I assume you rerendered. This means the issue is with the controller config, or the way it's cabled. Is it directly on 6 controller ports, or does it use remotes or something?
Did you configure in xLights or manual, if the former did you upload the config to the controller?
Yes I have the controller at the top of the tree.

I have rendered and then uploaded to the controller. I have just re-uploaded again. I have just run simple scrolling colours alternating and it appears to still be doing it (difficult to see in sunlight).

I have three smart receivers (only using 2) daisy chained from the main falcon controller by network cable. This is connected to 6 separate ports.

1701484944820.png

I configured in xlights and then uploaded to controller.

Appreciate the assistance, thanks

merryoncherry

Senior elf
I think you probably plugged it in wrong then. Did you plug 1, 3, and 5 into receiver A ports 1,2,3 and 2,4,6 into B ports 1,2,3? Or did you put 1,2,3 into A1,2,3 and 4,5,6 into B1,2,3. I think the first one is right, second one is wrong, but it looks like what you got showing.

Dene Hyde

New elf
Thank you so much, how dumb to I feel now! I have been playing around with all sorts of setting but didn't even think i plugged it in wrong. I suppose that is what you get when you are wiring up in the dark and it is late.

Once again thanks.