Mega Tree with Strips

Finally got the Matrix and Visualizer to work correctly. I had to dump the sequence file and start over. Now I have all these matrix maps created. How do I get rid of them and How can I tell what one is good?
I started to create another sequence and I keep getting problems with the macro and transition effects tied to these matrices.
Lee

kane

Dedicated elf
Lee_N_the_NorthWest said:
Finally got the Matrix and Visualizer to work correctly. I had to dump the sequence file and start over. Now I have all these matrix maps created. How do I get rid of them and How can I tell what one is good?
I started to create another sequence and I keep getting problems with the macro and transition effects tied to these matrices.
If you're okay with editing an xml file, you can find the usermatrices.xml file and manually do it.

Otherwise, if you click and drag your mouse over the spectrum area, then right click the area you've selected, and choose "Create Matrix Animation in Selected Range", you'll get the list of matrixes popup, and you can delete/edit them from there.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
if you did remove a matrix drawing and then wanted to use it again then its just a matter of deleting that matrix drawing and just redrawing it again and the matrix tool will automatically create the matrix grid to be used to create animations