Mini Tree frames

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
I'm looking for some ideas on frames for mini trees about 30-40 cm high, I've looked at witches hats but they are a tad on the expensive side, was thinking along the lines of some sort of plastic cone

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Make your own ;)

1. Welder
2. steel
3. Design & weld
4. Paint
5. Do some for AussiePhil too... Oh wait, he already has some lol

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Hmmm me and a welder not real sure about that the soldering is bad enough lol

dropbear_luke

Full time elf
or u can get various sized pyramid/conical plant/tomato trainers too. made of metal and ready to run your lights all over them.

DougieB

Full time elf
I have 4 of the Christmas Creations mini trees as David mentioned above. They are great. Planning on getting 4 more this year and making pixel mini trees.

Christmas on Clarafield

Full time elf
Those Christmas Creations mini tree frames look pretty good. Just wondering about shipping to melbourne though? I'm trying to redesign mine as I'm not really happy with the shape of the bunning obelisk plant trainers that I used last year. I think I like the triangular shape more.
My next question is string or strip?

Bird

LOR user
pipersmall said:
Those Christmas Creations mini tree frames look pretty good. Just wondering about shipping to melbourne though? I'm trying to redesign mine as I'm not really happy with the shape of the bunning obelisk plant trainers that I used last year. I think I like the triangular shape more.
My next question is string or strip?

On smaller trees my vote would always be wrapped around strings. Gives a random light placement and wrapped means more lights since it is a smaller element anyways.

DougieB

Full time elf
HI Piper
the christmas creation trees come flatpack with 3 parts and require some minor assembly with a couple of cable ties to tie them together. Takes about 30 seconds
Doug