Mixed music for your listening pleasure

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
You after a mixed version of your favourite songs for your display or simply want some cool funky music, mixed together to bop along to whilst soldering? ??? Well ask away.

With over 15 years experience in club and commercial DJ'ing, a music collection greater then the number of hot meals consumed by all members on the forums multiplied by 12.5 and a desire/passion to repay the debt already accumulated from random questions I have asked within the Auschristmaslighting.com forums. Tell me what you want and I will do my best to accomodate your needs.

Want a short playlist for your display?, tell me the tracks you want, the rough total length you are after and I will see what i can do. PM me with your requests, I will try to do these as fast as possible. No banner or name drop advertisments in the final track.

*If you like the mix and use it, feel free to mention me in the small print of your website if you remember.

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Having had one done by Matt a few days ago great results and about to get another done thanks

Mike

CLAP infected!
Hey Matt
Thanks for this offer
I been trying to get a track together myself, but as I dont really have the best software (only using audacity) Its not going too well and I was giving up

Will PM you
:)

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Thanks for this offer Matt.
We welcome your skills to the forum as it makes our community a stronger one.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
no problems at all, dont church me up just yet, mixing in a club and remixing/megamixing christmas tunes in short sequences are two different kettle of fish, as i am finding out.

Quite happy to do it however.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
That's right Matt. no-one dances out the front of my house listening to the 10min mega mix of one song all charged up on redbull.

I find the shortening of any song better as it keeps the display moving and also sequencing 4 verses of a song can just be a bit repetitive in sequencing.

Mike

CLAP infected!
No way im churching anything up. My house IS a PAR TAYYYYY house.

Love watching the kids (and others) dancing out the front.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Guys and gals, apologies, but due to work commitments, I will be unable to do any more sequence mixes for at least the next 3 - 4 weeks, those that have still got the requests in, fear not I will have those to you b4 I leave.