Music mixing & editing

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Bit of chat in the chat room today (good place for it) about new song sequencing.
Thought I'd bump this thread and offer a hand for editing/mixing songs if anyone needs it so they can start sequencing during the year ;)

Dez

Fueled by Christmas - Inspired by You!
Bit of chat in the chat room today (good place for it) about new song sequencing.
Thought I'd bump this thread and offer a hand for editing/mixing songs if anyone needs it so they can start sequencing during the year ;)

Hi there. Yes I could certainly use your services. I will start gathering some song choices

djgra79

Global moderator
Generous elf
Bumping this thread as we get to the pointy end of the year when people are probably busy sequencing away.
If you need a hand with audio editing let me know. If you need a hand with sequencing, ask the professionals (ie, not me!)

djgra79

Global moderator
Generous elf
I'm a little late but here's my yearly bump!
If anyone is struggling to get their audio editing out of the way or has an idea for a unique mix to sequence, I'm happy to offer my audio editing services. - as usual no charge. Send me a PM :)

Dez

Fueled by Christmas - Inspired by You!
I'm a little late but here's my yearly bump!
If anyone is struggling to get their audio editing out of the way or has an idea for a unique mix to sequence, I'm happy to offer my audio editing services. - as usual no charge. Send me a PM :)
I have one you can edit although I can’t find anyone to sequence it for this year so no rush

djgra79

Global moderator
Generous elf
Been a while since I've bumped this one but for any newbies (or semi-regular listeners who may have forgotten) who are in need of some assistance in audio editing for their sequencing, feel free to send me a PM of what you had in mind.
I'm not offering to sequence, but if I can at least help out with a particular mix or mashup you had in mind then I can help with this, so you then have the file to use for sequencing the rest of the year 🙂

Been a while since I've bumped this one but for any newbies (or semi-regular listeners who may have forgotten) who are in need of some assistance in audio editing for their sequencing, feel free to send me a PM of what you had in mind.
I'm not offering to sequence, but if I can at least help out with a particular mix or mashup you had in mind then I can help with this, so you then have the file to use for sequencing the rest of the year 🙂
It's always helpful to have someone who is experienced and knowledgeable in this area to provide guidance and support. Thank you :)