Musical Fountain Display

WorldOfChristmas

WorldOfChristmas
Hi All,

Last year i did my first display for Christmas that was more than just a few strings of lights. It was a musical fountain in my front yard.

Here is a link to my youtube channel that has some of the songs from the fountain shown.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHLVXPXU_1CR-LNhp5z7rtA

I just joined this forum today in the hope to learn more about pixel lighting displays and hopefully come up with a biger and better show this year. Thanks for taking the time to read and take a look at my videos.

Happy to answer any questions and looking forward to using the resources available here to learn a lot more.

Thanks

Gary

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Hi, you must have seen all the hits to your channel coming via ACL Chat yesterday. :D
There's a couple of people here who would like to do water features in their show, so hopefully we can share our knowledge.

Don't forget to check the ACL 101 manual

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
HI Gary, welcome to ACL!
I think we may have more questions about your fountain and it's build process than you will about lights!
Either way, you've come to the right place to get the knowledge you require.

WorldOfChristmas

WorldOfChristmas
Wow that is impressive stuff, yes please share how you did it.
Are they DIY laminar flow water jets?
Well it took quite a while because we dug the entire thing by hand. I ordered all the nozzles and pumps from china.

Is it one of those things I should start a thread about this or is there an existing one i can contribute to?

Cheers

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf