My 2 new RGB Spinners

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
I have just finished my first 2 spinners for this year. They use 30 channels each and are made with 5050 RGB LED 12VDC strips(non digital).
These spinners worked very well during my first test and my kids just love them.
I am mounting these on the roof with TV antenna mounts.

Attachments

• New Spinners.JPG
    New Spinners.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 244

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Be very carefull when working with multiple TV aerial mounts. they can Gang up on you

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Very nice work there, im sure they will look fantastic when running up on your roof. Thanks for sharing

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
I have used the 30leds/mtr strip. The first part of video with the cross has the 2 extra sections on. They are only 400mm sections on the bottom of the pole below the main spinner.
It is technically a 24channel spinner but the hole thing uses 30 channels including the pole.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
why would you bother with the 60led/m strip when the 30led/m strip looks so bright. Would have sworn it looked like 60led/m

kool-lites

Full time elf
Bevo,
Thanks for sharing your Spinner Video. It has sparked me to add two to our display this year too.
Mine are being made out of PVC conduit. So far so good. I have started documenting my construction at Baulkolites:
http://baulkolites.com/wp/?p=562

As I said, thanks for sharing the ideal.