My lights are going to be on A Current Affair!!

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
That was amazing. Well done. I think we need a name change to themostgenerouslightlady.

Thinking of you and all the best for the future.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
Dam shame a current affair never covered it.. but the news is probably more watched anyway.
Glad to see a fellow South Australian doing a great community spirit.
Hope you make loads of money to help them through there sad times.

thecrazylightlady

Yes I admit it.....I have the C.L.A.P
Fasteddy said:
thecrazylightlady said:
AAH said:
Nice work
Hopefully you got everything in that you planned on back at the Adelaide mini. Hoping to see some photos/ video when it's all going.
unfortunately never got sent the registration key for my LSP

A great cause you are dedicating your lights to, im sure with the exposure you will definetly gain a decent amount of donations. But beware that the traffic issues that are created may need some managing.

With your LSP license then i dont know why you never recieved it even theough i chased it up and the others recieved it. by memory you had a weird email, so im wondering if thats the issue because you should have recieved it and if not should have chased it up because something is not right.
Fasteddy is it too late to try and get the registration key if i provide another email address? i have checked my junk and inbox and its definately not there. if its too late its ok

thecrazylightlady

Yes I admit it.....I have the C.L.A.P
BundyRoy said:
That was amazing. Well done. I think we need a name change to themostgenerouslightlady.

Thinking of you and all the best for the future.
aww thankyou so much BundyRoy and everyone, very proud to be doing it for them.

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Touching story.. Certainly what sharing the joy of Christmas is about.. Well done..